Thursday, December 16, 2010

Know That Owner: Stephen Anderson


My name is Stephen Anderson (cincysteve). I was born and raised in the Cincinnati area. Huge Cincinnati sports guy. I can remember crying on the couch as Joe Montana threw that freakin last second TD to Taylor when I was in 8th Grade. I am old enough to remember the joy of the wire-to-wire season for the 1990 Reds, but not old enough to really remember the Big Red Machine. I love sports. Played soccer in college. I have torn both my ACL’s from soccer and basketball. These days I stick to golf and WIS.

I will be turning 36. I graduated from Cincinnati Bible College in 1998. I got married to my wife Laura in 1999. I did youth ministry in Livonia Michigan for five years before moving back to Cincinnati to get my Masters degree for teaching. Wife got pregnant, bought a house, and never finished. I have been working in the online loan industry since 2004. We will do about 50million in business this year. Only 60 employees in my division. I hate my job. I am getting promoted to the head trainer of the group in January. (will still hate my job) Okay, it’s not that bad, but I would rather be teaching. My wife teaches at one of the top private schools in Ohio. Yes I’m bragging :) She is an awesome teacher. I hope to someday finish my degree so I can teach 8th grade American History and have my summers off with the wife and kids. That is my dream job. I have two wonderful daughters Adyson 5 and Ellasyn 2. I am not looking forward to the dating years.

I’m excited about being in this world with you and look forward to getting to know all of everyone.

0 Comments: