Sunday, September 19, 2010

Know That Owner: Robert Baginski


My name is Bob Baginski and my WIS name is robmb. I have taken over ownership of the Indianapolis franchise for season 18 here in Mordecai. I was born and raised in New Jersey but now live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife, 12 year old son, 10 year old daughter and 5 pound teacup poodle. I have been in California for 11 years now, and I must say, I do not miss those Northeast winters or humid summers.

My family keeps me very busy as does my job as a manager for a scientific instruments company. I am a huge baseball fan (how about those Giants) and really enjoy baseball simulations such as HBD and SLB. Over the years, I have played many baseball sims including APBA, Strat-O-Matic and Diamond Mind. I have also played several different types of web-based sims based on Diamond Mind and Strat before I discovered WIS. I first started on this site with SLB and more recently have become involved with HBD. I am very impressed with the stable history of ownership here at Mordecai and feel lucky to have this opportunity to pick up a team. I look forward to active participation in many seasons to come. I am sure I will learn a thing or two from all of the collective experience that exists in this world. Thanks again for the opportunity and see you on the field!

0 Comments: